Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Things aren't always as they seem


You might think by looking at this that I am being mean mommy and making him pose near a tarantula. But no - he wanted to see it and this was pretty much the only time he didn't cry through this whole "fun" outing. Until that blue morpho butterfly appeared and once again struck terror in his heart.

Niagara Butterfly Conservatory - "we'll scar them for life".

PS: I've been neglecting you, readers, I know. Look for more posts soon. Promise.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tracy said...

That is a cute picture! Kids and their buggies! My 11 year old went to the museum of natural history in Halifax and went into the butterfly exhibit. He was terrified with all the butterflied floating around him. I thought it was absolutely beautiful :O)